Thursday, January 28, 2010

Patrician 3 On Vista Where Can I Find More Games Like...?

Where can I find more games like...? - patrician 3 on vista

Where can I find more games like Age of Pirates 2, patrician 3 (P3 is a little dry), or even better: Port Royale 2 Capitalism 2 .. Games, so that your own company to manage the trade in goods and to explore maybe throw a few fights (less) Pirates! not a good response from the business is mediocre at best.


Some bonus things I want to see:
* Micro (But do not be stupid about it)
* The claim, as a woman playing
* The production, sale, trade in goods

I like RTS games, but that's not really what the statements are generally, because the focus of most of them is the fight ..


TIA for any suggestions

5 comments:

puttmark said...

May I suggest Fallout 3! Fallout 3 is nucleur the postwar period, in which everything has been destroyed .. Travel and you can customize your player enimeies also fight on the street. Check out this source to you. his playing awesome .. It is also the game of the year!

Alec P said...

SimCity although I do not remember one of my favorites.
Basically every game with the word tycoon is doing very well.
Although it is not possible for a company, I personally think that Sid Meier's Civilization is a series of noteworthy

brandon j said...

There is a large list www.searchforprizes.tk on this site. You also have the opportunity to charge. Everything you need to do is how you would look like if you used the search on Yahoo or Google. Have fun hope you have tons of games.

T-ray said...

I suggest, Fable 2, Fallout 3, or variants Tycoon

Kody said...

OK, maybe I can also think is a zoo tycoons, or unevenness coaster. and if you would feel the line on the computer, I say Roblox.

Roblox is a little game, but it's a little childish. It is a kind of Lego, it's basically a game where you create games. You can play games, other nations, or create your own.

There are many tycoon games can be found, and there are fighting games you can play.

Otherwise, Pirates of the Caribbean Online I think it's a good game. He has control and can buy things and trade to explore. But otherwise I can not say that I have no other good game that you want.

Post a Comment