Sunday, January 31, 2010

Is Teaching Solutions A Scam Teaching Solutions For Texes Exam A Scam?

Teaching Solutions for Texes Exam a Scam? - is teaching solutions a scam

I intend to pass my certification test for teachers in the state of Texas, and I came into this post. He says he can help you to prepare for the exam and ensures your money if you are not the test. I am desperate to pass the test, so I wondered if anyone has tried to use their training manuals? Let me know if this is a scam or trusted? Thank you for your time!
Here is a link to the ad that you saw
http://www.teachingsolutions.org/texes.html

1 comment:

Jen Rickenson said...

Well, I had passed the math Tex May I was shaking in my abilities, because he is my math class about 2 years. Teaching Solutions Test Coaching Tex Study Guide http://www.teachingsolutions.org/texes.html helped. I have a lot of practical questions were like the real test. I am who I am not sure if the other things it is proved on the market by the former teacher training, but training has helped Tex-test.

Post a Comment