Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Black Knit Tie Risque Halloween Costume?

Risque Halloween costume? - black knit tie

Are OK, I just stopped in my new job, so I no money to buy a new Halloween costume, and not even the old, so I was a little off. This is not my first choice, and I really enjoyed it over, but I was invited to a Halloween party, and all my friends will be there - I really want to go. It's a bitch. Yes, I know. I like it because I never show a costume on Halloween and that would be a little funny because my friend will have carried it with me, but I do not know, 'cause the same reason ... I present to you a bit much. This pure white pearls are not back up - only 2 ties, nylon stockings Black Fishnet big cut, in fact, the red rose of the short skirt that my friend helped me, then cut short as it is - see below on my ass and black sandals with ties that wrap around the legs and a platform with thick heels. I want to wear my long black sweater over it and big sunglasses, a black collar with my hair all one bigND has a lot of makeup. I have everything at once and my friend told me I looked like a "French" Hooker. So you think it should or is the combination of a dog a bad idea? If I had money, I'd like something else. I am 19 years old and does not mention the "too young" thing. Thank you!

1 comment:

Doesn't Care said...

I do not think that there is a good idea, then you probably have a party and the children try everything you get and get a lot of unwanted attention.

Post a Comment