Monday, January 25, 2010

Bottomless Woman Story Question I Prefer A Woman's Answer?

Question I prefer a woman's answer? - bottomless woman story

I'm eighteen years old and a daughter. Should I consult a doctor about it, or what could be wrong. My vagina was very sensitive, like my underwear playing badly, and I feel is only pain. I went to sleep even without substance, because it hurts not to want to touch my pants. I had nothing happens, then I'm not be beaten all the pairs. I have some ice cream, and that helps a little. No idea what could be the problem?

8 comments:

Serenity... said...

Sounds like a yeast infection. You can see his doctor for a presciption and make sure it is.

Shelley K said...

You should keep your doctor may have a vaginal infection, and had for a while. Be honest with your doctor and tell him exactly what happened. You take care of you!

Nugg-ett... said...

Hmm, are you shave down there? This can lead to sensitivity.
Are you sexually active? Perhaps STD.

I would definitely get checked by a doctor.
Hope everything is ok.
Good luck.

muah xoxo!

mari_881... said...

vaginal pain sensitivity is often a sign of infection. I recommend you go a doctor for treatment immediately.

Renee said...

The best thing to do is go see a doctor.

Mia said...

probably a yeast infection. Consult your doctor. goodluck

crystal8... said...

Call your doctor!

aaguirre... said...

Go to the Docter

Post a Comment