Monday, February 15, 2010

Pre Rosacea Toddler Testicular Pain And Watery Semen?

Testicular pain and watery semen? - pre rosacea toddler

Well, here's a little history information. I'm eighteen years male gay, could not be overweight (body weight), and I relatively small varicocele on my left testicle. Otherwise, I've already existing other than the eyes of rosacea.

A few days ago I had a few drinks and ended up having sex for the first time When things started, intense, but I noticed a little stabbing pain in my left testicle for the kidneys, which are similar to entry, if you're in the crotch. When he finally arrived, was very warm and watery ejaculation. The pain was obtained in the groin for two or three hours after these events.

Neither I nor my partner have a sexually transmitted infection, not us, who suffer from an overt infection. I masturbateA few days before these events, and there was nothing unusual.

What could you do that? Because of my ocular rosacea is a "preexisting condition" I have excluded from health insurance, and the Internet, unfortunately, is my last resort. Any information would be greatly appreciated! = 3

1 comment:

Diddles the Duck said...

It's so hot ur effinf kill his sperm.

Post a Comment