Monday, February 22, 2010

Block Physical Pain I Want To Know How I Can "block Out" Pain.mental Or Spiritual(god)?

I want to know how i can "block out" pain.mental or spiritual(god)? - block physical pain

Whenever I have a kind of physical injury or mental ...

(eg scratches, stains, dents, some mental health problems, such as temperature, or feelings such as fear)

... I pray to God, and if I can think of, in his presence and his love for the healing of my injury, if it starts at a wound, throbbing gently with lowercase letters, and with each blow, the pain becomes less and less, until I completely feel healthy, but how better.i smiling =)

when it comes to emotions such as fear deep (main, chat and IM i hen pray proud oO) quick and logical thinking of the love of God, and how he did not let me .... and gradually disappears.

they are so good that I would use this method with a lot of my pain, and it works, more or less, most of them only want to time.iwThe hat is. Alternatively, you can also have special powers (questionable, for obvious reasons)

PS: I believe in God, and are logic.for both considered in a circle.

No comments:

Post a Comment