Thursday, February 4, 2010

Beach Bottomless What Do You Think About A Little Kid Who Goes Around Bottomless But Is Embarrassed To Take His T Shirt Off?

What do you think about a little kid who goes around bottomless but is embarrassed to take his t shirt off? - beach bottomless

7 My Brother's who loves hanging out at home without underwear, a shirt, if you ask him to wear underwear hed say no. It seems odd that theres no way hed take off his shirt.
Also on the beach, hed never show your breasts, if I seem to be ashamed to bathe, to show his chest.

I still do not tell you her breasts and they look OK, but they must wear pants, even at home.

That worries me, how I can help you on your pants and take his shirt

6 comments:

wanda.fa... said...

I'm worried about it wouldnt be normal. Lingerie can sometimes feel cramped and limited. My son did not want courts. I tried boxers who have done the trick. It is always covered and comfortable.
I wouldnt make it though his shirt. It is now much more aware of your body and is in search of comfort.

purplewi... said...

LOL
I fear that your father has probably taught him that his penis is something to be proud of. Men can do with their children, to recognize that the child takes so seriously.

The shirt is probably the child a sense of security. S something like burying your head in a game of hide 'Seek - you can not see how you do not feel able to see.

I think they go, her child in front of a clothing style, but it does not hurt to the fact that he did not .... and his father.

Rachel said...

is the 7th Plus, you can embarrass the more will continue. Why are you swimming age of 7 years, but. Some boxers for him and say if you do not wear pants, then go to his room, because they do not want to see what God has given,
Where are their parents.
Some of this sounds a bit wrong.

professi... said...

There is nothing important. Children are often very funny, and if I could talk to her calmly, without * trying to convince him that you are right, you can get an answer (or not). It could be anything, but probably nothing that matters *. *

If this bothers you, try to wear something else. Maybe he just did not like the underwear have. Try different colors, patterns, shapes and sizes. If all else fails, take no shorts without underwear. U get him some pants. But ... Large companies than we are, the more they insist on its own way!

pixigal said...

Children are doing. But I never give a higher being, or knows more than a little attitude. them to be basically outta her.

ABCD1234 said...

Damn funny!

Post a Comment